Surgery in ProfiMed is always a modern and highly professional approach to each patient!
Surgical treatments are performed by doctors of the highest categories with considerable experience.
We focus on high-quality and minimally invasive interventions.
The operating room is equipped with all the necessary equipment and other machinery, which is one of the components of a successful operation.
Scheduled surgical interventions and emergency surgery at the ProfiMed Surgical Hospital are performed in the following areas:
Surgery of ENT organs
In our clinic, laparoscopic (endoscopic) methods of surgical interventions are used in:
- Surgery (hernia of the anterior abdominal wall, appendicitis, stone (calculous) and non-stone cholecystitis, endoscopic removal of benign tumors (polyps, adenomas) from the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract, ligation (bandaging) of varicose veins of the esophagus to prevent future bleeding, stopping gastrointestinal bleeding, taking a biopsy from the gastrointestinal tract for histological examination, removal of foreign)
- Gynecology (ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic endometriosis, infertility, hysterectomies for malignant diseases) bodies from the upper gastrointestinal tract)
- Urology (adrenal neoplasms, prostatic hyperplasia (TUR), operations for kidney tumors and cysts, nephrectomy, removal of ureteral stones, treatment of bladder neoplasms (TUR), nephropexy (endoscopic treatment of kidney prolapse), kidney resection)
- Otorhinolaryngology (endoscopic and endonasal surgical interventions on the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy (allows for examination of internal organs, biopsy, and can be used in complex clinical cases).
Operations are performed in accordance with international standards, using modern medical equipment and minimally invasive technologies.
The majority of surgical interventions in our medical center are performed using sparing (minimally invasive) methods of exposure, including laparoscopic / endoscopic methods.
Their main advantages for patients are:
- short recovery time after surgery (1-2 days of hospitalization)
- minimal blood loss
- low trauma
- absence of intense pain in the postoperative period
We can confidently say that we have achieved excellent results in the surgical practice of the clinic. Thus, operative surgery at the ProfiMed clinic is always a guarantee of operations at a high professional level using modern approaches and the latest medical technologies.
If you need qualified assistance of surgeons and a high level of medical services, please contact us at ProfiMed!